If you find yourself outgrowing QuickBooks, consider switching to Denali Accounting Software.
- Robust Reporting - “I began using Cougar Mountain Software in the early 1990’s. I had previously used software from two other companies with the first being too skimpy on reports, and the second developed a major glitch. The initial set up with Cougar Mountain Software was easy, and once the system was up and running, I was thrilled […]
- 3 Essential Features That Define True Fund Accounting Software - Running your nonprofit on a typical accounting software, like QuickBooks®, isn’t going to cut it nowadays if you want to be successful. If you want your nonprofit to thrive, it’s important to have software that is designed specifically for handling the complexities of your nonprofit organization. With hundreds of software packages available on the market, […]
- A Quick Guide to Building Your Nonprofit Budget - As a nonprofit, one of the hardest obstacles you will face is not receiving enough funding to do the things you want to do. But, if you have a solid budget that you stick to, you can get through the low points until funding picks up again. Unlike a business, you aren’t trying to increase […]
- How your nonprofit can find a rockstar accountant - As we gear up for one of the most stressful times of the year for personal and business finance, one of the last things we want to worry about is whether the accounting professional that we’ve put our nonprofit’s faith into will be able to deliver on their promises. Especially for smaller organizations who may […]
- Establishing Your Chart of Accounts - Setting up your chart of accounts from scratch can seem daunting. There’s a lot of planning and organization involved and figuring out the best way to set things up can feel overwhelming. The good news is that constructing a chart of accounts isn’t all that difficult. However, the most crucial step is the initial setup […]